Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Jewels & Aces Fab Jewelry for an amazing price!


I must post and share this with everyone. A good friend of mine started an amazing Jewelry brand called Jewels & Aces, not only does it have an fantastic collection of necklaces, bracelets and earrings, the price point is also quite reasonable. Her objective was simple: "be the premier destination for modern fashion jewelry by offering an extensive and constantly refreshed selection of designed fashion jewelry that's on trend and of good value."

Needless to say, I placed my order as soon as she launched her e-commerce site and I was not disappointed by the fast shipping, beautiful packing and how pretty the jewels are when I received them in the mail. 
Personalized note 

Beautifully packaged items

My eyecandy

One of my fav arm combos at the moment

With outfits

With outfits
Thanks for dropping by today, til the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment